Me and our sweet little girls. Kaylie is a ballerina princess fairy, Annabelle is a cute squishy little pumpkin, and I am a black witch. Kaylie picked our costumes.
Yay! Welcome to the blog world - I'm so happy that you started one. It will be fun to keep in touch when you go away for different jobs - although I just wish we could be neighbors instead! Post some pictures of your house. I can't wait to see it in a week! Love ya!
When did you get a blog???? I love seeing your pics! I love blogging! It's a great way to stay close as a family when everyone live in areas! Check out our blog at:
Franci!!!! I am so glad you joined the blogging world! Even if you just put pictures on, I wanna see what you are doing! Your little girls are DARLING!
6 comments:
Hey, you got a hold of it, just play around with it. good luck!
howdy,
you don't know what you've got yourself into. The blogworld is addicting. Nice pictures.
Yay! Welcome to the blog world - I'm so happy that you started one. It will be fun to keep in touch when you go away for different jobs - although I just wish we could be neighbors instead! Post some pictures of your house. I can't wait to see it in a week!
Love ya!
p.s. I wish I could see a back view of Kaylie's hair - it looks so pretty!
When did you get a blog???? I love seeing your pics! I love blogging! It's a great way to stay close as a family when everyone live in areas! Check out our blog at:
theparsonsplace.blogspot.com
Love,
Nissa
Franci!!!! I am so glad you joined the blogging world! Even if you just put pictures on, I wanna see what you are doing! Your little girls are DARLING!
Post a Comment